Yes! I Will
Help U.S. Orphans!
Learning to play a musical instrument is part of the healing process for children who have been horrifically abused and neglected. It is also proven to reduce depression and improve educational outcomes. Abused U.S. orphans living in the foster care system, and homeless children need the transformational power of therapeutic music lessons. Please join us in making it possible through donations to our music charity for kids!
Ways Your Donations to Our Music Charity Help Orphaned, Abused, and Homeless U.S. Children
- A gift of any amount – every dollar counts and is used to help the vulnerable children we serve.
- Children’s Champion – choose a child to sponsor for a year – donations cover costs of instrument and lessons. $160.00/mo.
- Learning Champion – cover the cost of a child’s lessons for a year. $147.00/mo.
- Children’s Mender – help cover the costs for a vulnerable child’s music lessons. $75.00/mo.
- Children’s WayMaker – helps cover the costs of a vulnerable child’s music lessons. $50.00/mo.
- Music Champion – your donations cover the cost of the child’s instrument purchase or rental. $20.00/mo.
- Champion’s Champion – sponsor multiple children with your donations to our charity for kids and give a gift to cover costs of what is needed most.
Our music charity for kids is an IRS registered non-profit organization. All donations to All Kids Need Music are tax deductible.
Children Needing Champions
Don't Miss Out! Sign up for the
All Kids Need Music Monthly Newsletter
Heartwarming Stories of Healing and Hope for Orphans
Your Donations Help U.S. Orphans
and Homeless Children Heal
Every dollar counts, and no gift is too small. These vulnerable children have suffered so much. They need healing so that they can move forward to a positive, productive future. All Kids Need Music is an IRS registered 501(c)3 non-profit charity for children. Your financial gifts are tax deductible. Please be as generous as you can as the need is so great!